All artwork and content © 2010 mischiefmaker

All artwork and content © 2010 mischiefmaker
Please do not use images without our consent



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New item!

Due to circumstances beyond my control I will shortly be doing Etsy full time, assuming I can make a living. Which would be great! But first I have to make a sale...

Anyway, I have a new item in my shop!!
It's a hedge hog mobile!
It has four brightly colored hedgehogs (blue, green, red, and purple) and four cute mushrooms. They are stuffed with polyfil and the hedgehogs have safety eyes.
This adorable mobile would look great in a woodland themed nursury, or just in your home. I am considering making a zombie version...




2 comments:

Jess said...

Hahahaha! Oh God, a zombie mobile might be too scary... but also awesome. Imagine the ghastly little things, perpetually hanging over their prey, desperate to get to the tasty morsel but never quite reaching it...

Cori said...

It'd be awesome :)
Probably more for adults than children, though.