I met her at a ZDT (zombie defense training) class awhile ago and I gave her my card. Check her out at http://www.examiner.com/x-23103-Denver-Zombie-Examiner. She has all sorts of interesting stories from how to train your dog to fight zombies to the dangers of becoming a zombie at the office.
Also, I have signed up for the crochet showcase today on Etsy. I managed to make three hedgehogs for "hedgehog week" and hopefully can get another hedgehog mobile made. I know lots and lots of pregnant ladies! 

This is Frances. Frances hopes to be adopted soon. He hasn't been getting along with my cat who's been eyeing him like a piece of tuna.
Frances, Jasper, and Henry the hedgehogs are still up for adoption along with their zombie friends Wes, Benny, and Melvin (their girl friends Patty and Roberta have already been adopted and they miss them terribly). So if you know anyone who would like to take these cuties home, please help me spread the word! Thanks so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment