I did get a commission from it, though -
I attended a bachelorette party for my cousin-in-law, made 120 cupcakes for the happy couple, and attended their lovely wedding. I even made my husband a mustache so he would fit in with the groom -
Anyway, I have lots of ideas floating around in my brain and am trying desperately to finish up some commissions so that I don't lose that inspiration.
But I have an exciting (well, I think it's exciting) announcement to make. I have decided that I am going to start selling patterns (assuming I can make them easy for others to understand) and also do some freebies. While the zombie pattern is probably too hard for anyone else but me to understand since I've made up a lot of the stitches for the pattern, I plan on doing a lot of other things.
So, stay tuned and hopefully I can get my first free pattern out soon and get a lot more accomplished to share.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment