All artwork and content © 2010 mischiefmaker

All artwork and content © 2010 mischiefmaker
Please do not use images without our consent



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Small update

I got a moment and thought I would send a small update.
I'm finally done with my receptionist job and can focus on my store full time. Yay!!
I ended up getting two commissions from the Horror Convention. The first request was a zombie armadillo:

The second was a zombie family:
The animals turned out really cute and I'm going to have to make more for the shop :)
The hardest part, I think, will be keeping myself on a schedule and not getting burned out on making zombies. But I have ideas for non-zombie related items ;)
But last Friday I sold two zombies. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Time to get back to work,
Cori

1 comment:

Kellie said...

You're free!!! Weeee!!! And awesome too, by the way! ;)