You can make him a part of your family today! His pattern is now in my shop. You know you want him.
Anyway, I have some more ideas for new patterns that I plan on working on and I have my son's 2nd birthday party to plan (holy crap!), so I will hopefully be able to post new stuff. Hopefully.
There are only two days left to comment for your chance to win a voodoo doll pin cushion! Come on, you know you want it! Help me get more than one comment, you guys!
Well, my kid won't nap, AGAIN, and it's really hard to concentrate. I can't think of witty things to say because all I keep repeating in my head is the words to "Go The F**k to Sleep" by Adam Mansbach.
Have a better day than I am and keep warm!
-Cori

No comments:
Post a Comment